Welcome to the Timefold.com home page
I’ve owned timefold.com since June 15th, 1995. I’ve operated a few different businesses using this domain and it also hosts pages for friends and a few different purposes of mine.
If you’re here, you might be looking for one of these:
- My Fence Business Website (aka handyguy)
- Information about Ferrets
- Information about the Nosefish LNT shower
- Howard’s Skate Page
- Where Gravity Sleeps, Scifi novel
- The Space Between, Scifi novel, sequel.
- The Listen at the Door game (public domain)
- My how-to page about building a deck on top of a dome
- Howard’s Dome Page
- The Desert Nose (Buckminster Fuller’s Nose as a 2-story geodesic at Burning Man)
- Tree of Life, Burning Man art project
- Fish Hats, a how-to guide
- Fishmobile Tour, (Burning Man Project)
Or perhaps you’re looking for one of my other domains:
- SmallDiscGolf.org, my effort to make indoor disc golf a thing
- 3ddoodle.com, lots of polymer clay content, but I will probably replace it with 3d printing content in the future
- Fishmobile.net, a site dedicated to a burning man project featuring a thought tree designed to help one get past negative beliefs
- CapturedChaosArt.com, my acrylic pour painting web site and gallery
- TransparentSoftware.org, my attempt to encapsulate why I believe that it is a lack of documentation and a culture that eschews it that creates the circumstances for information as a currency, which is at the root of sexism and racism in the software industry. When information isn’t free in an information economy like a workplace, fairness is impossible.